Federated Networks Association

Continuing the discussion from Introductions thread!:

Welcome @zauberstuhl. Have I seen you in the Decentralized Internet & Privacy Devroom at FOSDEM? I would have loved to sit and talk, but everything was a bit too fast and fluid. How can FENEAS help Librehosters and vice-versa?

Have I seen you in the Decentralized Internet & Privacy Devroom at FOSDEM?

Not sure. I was there for the last talk and I was the one from the audience talking about Feneas in the last minutes of it :wink:

I would have loved to sit and talk, but everything was a bit too fast and fluid.

Yes, totally! As always FOSDEM is way to short. I could spent weeks there… drinking Belgium beers and talking FOSS \m/

How can FENEAS help Librehosters and vice-versa?

Well first of all, we do provide public services like GIT, Nextcloud, Matrix and all the other cool stuff…
But more importantly we want to provide a central place for our decentralized community to report issues, communicate and even donate for certain issues/features.

One of my personal goals is to provide the community with events like hackathons or talks.

We have a very long list and it will take some time to get it all done but I am confident and honestly a bit surprised by the huge response we are already getting from the people :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Lukas