Chaos Communication Camp

Chaos Communication Camp is again this August (Tickets are currently unavailable as the presale has sold out). Who’s going?

I wanted to ask you as well, since the deadline for proposals is tonight. See CCCamp2019 CFP.

I already have my ticket.

The official wiki is up!

The Chaos Communication Camp is an international, five-day open-air event for hackers and associated life-forms. It provides a relaxed atmosphere for free exchange of technical, social, and political ideas. The Camp has everything you need: power, internet, food and fun. Bring your tent and participate!

Marsnet from the Chatons would love to join the camp. If by any magic someone happens to have a voucher so that they could try there luck tomorrow at 10, give me a shout…
Would be great to have them in the LH village!

Would try on https://events.ccc.de/camp/2019/wiki/Ticket_Exchange, I see someone already found one via there. They would be top of the list if you do it asap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good news for the Marsnet team, they managed to find 4 tickets!

Could we invite them to join the LibreHosters village to make it LibreHosters & Chatons? What do you think?

1 Like

Great that they found tickets! I think maybe chatons can register as another village and we can be next to each other in komona? I will ask in the komona channels about adding them to the cluster.

@agnez confirmed, if they register an assembly we can add them to the komona cluster. I think having an assembly for each also gives more visibility/findability even if we are in the same place

2 Likes

We are still looking for 16 chairs for the Librehosters village. Does somebody has access to 16 chairs and can bring them?