Can someone tell me how to do this in GitLab? I want to add my host to directory.json!
Thanks for coming over. Your list of services seems interesting. Unfortunately I am not able to determine the language, to let the page be automatically translated for me for investigating, if your activities would fit with other LibreHosters practices.
Could you provide an English translation of the first paragraph for us others to have an impression about your motivations?
Then we can continue with processing a merge request for adding your host to the directory:
- Please present yourself and your initiative a little in the Introductions thread!.
- Login to lab.libreho.st with your login.libreho.st account
- Edit the
directory.jsonin the directory repository by clicking edit on its view, or by visiting Log in to Librehosters
- Add a line linking to your
"9nu.org" : "https://9nu.org/librehost.json",in alphabetical order at the top of the list.
- Confirm the action at the bottom and create an implicit fork of the repository, which contains your change.
- You will be asked to create a so-called merge request that offers your change for ingestion by the maintainers. Make sure to include a link to your post in the introductions thread.
- Please stand by and wait a little time for review by the community.
When your merge request is confirmed, your host will be listed as a LibreHoster
Welcome and happy to see the movement spreading
Sorry for the absence @yala.
Are you talking about the first paragraph on the site? If yes then here it is:
Ninenu is an organization (currently one-man) whose goal is to increase people’s computer literacy, popularize free (as in freedom) software and the topic of privacy (and sometimes anonymity) on the Internet. And also it is a provider of free, and sometimes not very, services.
The name Ninenu is the spelling of 9nu, and 9nu is a combination of a number and two letters, similar in appearance to the word gnu, the name of a free operating system project, written in lowercase letters.
I will translate this site into English, but later. And I still need to learn it myself
I also want to remind you that I already have an introduction in that thread.
Thank you very much.
Did any of the above steps help you to achieve your goal?
- Not done.
I think no. My merge request still not approved.
I have just found your MR at
Though I am not sure who are eligible members in the community, who can approve and merge the request. That’s why I have added my to the case, and would say we can merge, when we have at least one more, better two of such approvals.
Additionally, I have added a little technical comment there.