Online Meeting July 2019

Monthly meeting July 15th 2019

Goto this Pad

Proposal: focus this agenda on addressing all outstanding concerns on the CPP and CoC. Perhaps we should announce a final window for comments? Or it’s already up? (I’d be OK with that). The last meeting was a lot about technical issues which is fine but we need to resolve these big organisational issues ASAP to push the story forward.

Aha, I see that a comment in Value: produce free software is alreadying suggesting a model for this which looks nice. Not sure on status of that though.

the CoC is specifically being delayed to get more input from others (groups and individuals) and will be moved forward a bit later. I agree that the CPP should be on the next meeting agenda, but discussions should happen before (as is currently the case) so we can decide whether to accept it at the meeting rather than spending the the whole meeting discussing it for an hour.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: CPP: Commitments, Policies and Processes

I’m writing here because it is the last one regarding a meeting. So, proposal: when next online meeting? Do we continue with the pattern of mid month?

Last topic I wanted to created, it warned me that there were similar conversations and maybe I should post under those. I am doing that now and it is asking if I am sure I want to continue this old conversation.

In my opinion, too many warnings. I haven’t posted the other topic because I am spending/wasting time reading the other ‘similar’ posts I may not want to duplicate.

Just ranting, haha. But seriously, we want agile tools, not tools that divert us / make us waste time. Just saying.

So. Meet?

No worries, just post anywhere: posts can be moved.