Continuing the discussion from Gathering to discuss values, governance, criteria and process:
Someone alerts to an issue, publicly or not.
Avoid “public tribunal”
- specific people to contact for specific incidents, you can chose to contact on person of your choice
- team needs to be selected by the community
- clear procedures how the team should function
- care team can propose to exclude a member
- outcome reports (anonymised)
On the discourse a page explaining how to handle incidents + presenting the members of the care team
You choose which member(s) of the care team to contact directly to ensure privacy and confidentiality.
Commitments broken incident
Situation: you have found an issue with the commitments to LH values by a member.
- Try approaching the person/member of the network that appears to have broken a commitment
- If no result: contact the LH “Contact team” (TODO: decide how do people get in and out the contact team)
- Contact team will mediate
- Leaving process is similar to the Joining process, via a merge requests on https://lab.libreho.st allowing similar time/appeal as the joining process.