Libre hosters conf 2020

update] any november date probably works best for me too… so i’ll reserve time on these dates (5-6-7/11) just for the conf…

another question for the conf initiative, where can we assist/volunteer for a digital/online conf?
time is limited, but i could dedicate 2-3h per week till the conf, to whatever task i could… probably systems-related (web/mail/etc).

Dear friends, as you know some months ago we started the discussion about organizing the event where we would gather together and also invite other friends to join us in this online event…

Unfortunately due to many non planned activities coming up I did not manage to work on the activities I offered to help organizing during this first event and I apologize for the lack of communication earlier by my side. Having said this and given that there have not been much progress in general for the event I would propose to host it in the new dates in January 2021 and more specifically in 21, 22 & 23 January 2021.
If there is an agreement to move forward with this I’ll allocate the appropriate time and make sure that from my side everything is delivered as planned. I feel awful about this, but at the same time I believe that getting together in one way or the other can only have a positive impact in what we all are dedicating so much passion and energy.

What do you think?

R.S

I think its nice to plan for something in January 2021. Am not sure how many can attend on a Thursday though (workwise), so would suggest Friday-Sunday perhaps (22-24th jan for example) to allow for some more participation.

2 Likes